Monday 15 August 2011

wow the world was a freaky place...............a guy liked me but i didn't like him back,i liked a guy (i think) and he did not know who i was...........................................the world has its own laws. days past but the guy still did not notice me, at first i thought alright i must be creeping him out and then later i felt hurt and did not care. i started to accept the fact that he did not like me or even now me. but something was strange with him,he was not normal, i mean he was hot and all but something was not right. and when i was facebooking my Andrea i had a sudden urge to be his friend, and being the gutless me i did not!!!!!!!!! i know i'm a coward. we had history together, history the most boring subject on this planet!and then something happenned..............................oops you're gonna wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment