Sunday 14 August 2011

My Vampire!

                              It was four in the morning and i could not sleep, as i was rolling restlessly on my bed, i began to wonder who i am?. my immediate answer was that i was Maddy, a 15 year old girl. I thought of my friends Nancy and Andrea who were sweethearts. Nancy was an awesome girl, kind and loving but Andrea was very superstious. Then i thought about all the old world stories about vampires and all other magical creature and began to wonder how cool it would be to meet one, but immediately got scared but later i thought of my favourite TV show The Vampire Diaries, in which Damon Salvatore was a vampire ................not just some vampire the hottest on the planet and the minute i thought of him, i drifted to a world of my own!
                              I got up at 8 in the morning and very late for school!!!!!!!!!. My mom (like all other moms was yelling at me), she said your always late! I gave her the i know look and ran out of the house. the whole day my mind was going VAMPIRES! VAMPIRES! and my math teacher chased me out of  the class thinking i was day dreaming!. i had to go the principle office to explain myself but all i could think of was how hot Damon Salvatore is!!!!madhumita-ravi.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment